Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Sweet Summer Time...



Ohhh sweet summer time...you are finally here! I have been waiting for you for {it seems like forever} a long time!! Anyways, summer has started for me, but it hasn't been so sweet. I went to a party at a friends house on Thursday night and it was super fun! I had to say goodbye to two of my very bestfriends who I love and who I will miss very very much. But to me, it's a see you later!


I realized this past school year that I have so many amazing friends that I have been blessed with. I never want to loose them. {I get teary eyed just at the thought.} I have known some of them since Pre-K and its amazing how time flies by. I can't believe I'm going to be a Sophomore soon and some of my bestfriends will not be there.
 {*Sniffle* *Sniffle* *Tear*}


No comments:

Post a Comment