Monday, May 30, 2011

May TV Show Season {Finales}

As some of you may know, May is when all the big Tv shows have their season finales. It's called "Sweeps". I don't know why they call it that, but I just know it's for ratings.

Desperate Housewives
I don't know if any of watch {or you may watch it, but I have no clue if you're addicted to it like I am.} it, but it's very addicting. They just ended season 7 a few weeks ago. It left us with a cliffhanger. I was so surprised at the ending. I really wasn't expecting it. No, I am not going to ruin it if you haven't watched it. Some of you may go to ABC's website, or rent it off iTunes. But if you haven't seen it, go watch it!

Glee
This is one of my all time favorite shows! The season finale included the Glee Club going to nationals and it was super amazing and hilarious. It was filled with laughs and good music! :) I am proud to see I am a "Gleek"!! I have many many many Glee Cast Show Tunes of songs on my iPod. I love most of their covers that they do of songs. I have no clue what my favorite episode it or who my favorite character is!

American Idol
American Idol just ended last Tuesday and I was so happy about the outcome. Scotty is the winner! I love his voice. It's sosososo pretty! I know he will go far in the country music industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment