Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some of the People That Mean the Most

Christopher Moy

This is Christopher Moy. I have known him for about 2 years. He is one of my bestfriends. He is smart, funny, {handsome}, random, fun, and such a sweet heart. Even though he lives in New York, we try and talk as often as possible. I'm always here for him no matter what! He is seriously my bestfriend! I can't believe it's almost been 3 years!! He's such a blessing!! We got along great and I never knew there was someone as sweet and funny as him! I NEVER want to loose him. {NEVER}! 

Krystal Barbato
This is Krystal Barbato. We've been friends since 6th grade. What can I say about Krystal? Hmm... {For one, this is an old, not recent picture of us}. Well, she's funny, smart, and we already decided that she is going to be my lawyer and I'm going to be her dentist. Haha! We have so many crazy memories together... Krystal's Neighbor's Tree {insider}!

Logan Lambert
This is Logan Lambert... Who I miss sosososo much. He is such an amazing person, and he is one of my very best friends. He is so funny, smart, fun to hang with, and so much more. He moved to Piedmont last year and I wish I could see him more. Looks like I need to make somemore trips to the city!! We had so much fun together the last school year he went to Cache... I miss him!!

Rachel Muse

Rachel Muse..... Is super hilarious. We always laugh about pretty much Everything! Haha! We both LOVE Justin Bieber... Nuff Said!

My Daddy!
Even though I don't have a picture of my daddy and I, I love him to death. He works so hard for me and has always given me an incredible life. I have no clue what I would be doing if it weren't for my dad. We laugh at the same things, like pretty much the same stuff, and we get along well. I know he'll always protect me... No matter what! I love him so much. I don't express it enough to him though. I need to change that. I know he'll always take care of me. I know that he'll always be here for me. We need to have more Father-Daughter-Days. I can talk to him about {almost} everything. Haha!

Janet Tanner
What can I say about Janet? Hmm... Well, I've known her for pretty much as long as I've been going to school. She's definitely one of my bestfriends. Of course, her and a few other of my friends came up with this joke last year. I asked: "Danielle, Do I have anything on the back of my jacket?" Danielle replied: "No, you don't. Wait! You have "uren" on you jacket." {My last name is VanB"uren"} HaHa! So, to this day, she always tells me and jokes with me about it. I find it funny now, but I didn't back then!









No comments:

Post a Comment