Saturday, March 19, 2011

2011 So Far....

The year 2011 is going pretty well for me. I am pretty excited about this year. I feel like some amazing things are going to happen this year, and I can't wait for them to happen. School is going good, life in general is going well. I am excited for school to be over, and summer to begin. I can't wait to go to Vegas again this summer. I miss it so much.

Spring break went pretty well. We lost one of our dear friends in a horrible car accident. Penny Cable was killed in a car accident over Spring Break. She was such a good friend to everyone. She could make anyone laugh. She was always such a good friend to me, and I will always be greatful for that. We all miss her. She was pretty much friends with everyone. She was very well-liked. Life just isn't going to be the same without her.

I've decided to make some changes in my life... I have no clue what changes I'm going to make, and they're going to be very hard, but I have to. I just need motivation. I know I need to make a number of changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment