Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Randomness}

In my attempt to find something to write about, I couldn't think of any. But, lastnight some people I was with started talking about how amazing Britney Spears's new song {"Till the World Ends"} is. Well, it is amazing, and I thought I would blog about her newest album {Femme Fatale}. I love Britney Spears. This album is one of my favorites this year. It's safe to say that Britney has made a comeback. 

I, personally love the old Britney and the new Britney. Except her "Blackout" album. That was when she was a trainwreck. I really don't know what she was thinking with that album. Anyways, her tour for this album starts {I think} today. Don't hold me on that because I am not sure at all.

I also heard that she will actually be dancing more in this tour. Her past few one's...she really hasn't danced. The only dance move she really did was a leg kick.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post of {randomness}

No comments:

Post a Comment